Chef and Gardeners Coffee Soap
Enjoy fresh, clean hands with a goats milk soap that removes odours and freshens hands.
Handmade soap using the finest goats milk and coffee ground ingredients to leave hands feeling soft, fresh and odour free.
- Made from biodegradable ingredients for an ethical choice
- Goatsmilk soap deeply nourishes and moisturises hands for a silky soft feeling
- Remove cooking odours successfully with this exfoliating soap
- Our own Coffee grounds are used to create this refreshing soap!
- Pack includes 4 handmade, convenient size soap's to help every budding chef or gardener keep their hands super clean after the dirty work.
- Highly effective at removing soil, garlic, fish and onion odours.
How to use
Keep a handmade soap by your kitchen sink ready for those messy moments! With 4 soaps in a pack you'll be pleased to be keeping your hands clean for a while yet.
- Rinse hands in water first to remove any large particles
- Apply, moisten and rub soap between hands, using coffee ground texture to exfoliate any dirt away
- Rinse hands well in fresh water, smelling clean and fresh
- Enjoy clean hands again!
This soap will naturally reduce and biodegrade during use and is suitable for use around the home to keep those hands super clean!
Aqua, Glycerin, Coffee grounds, Sodium Stearate, Sorbitol, Sodium Laurate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Goat's Milk, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate