The Hero Filter Coffee
This great all round, smooth blend is rich in flavours and our most popular blend… it’s delicious!
- Taste: Rich chocolate, blood orange and blackberry notes to finish.
- Origin: 60% Robusta and 40% Arabica beans from Columbian, Brazilian and Ugandan farms.
- Strength: 2 Beans (out of 4) ~ medium roast
- Bag sizes: 60g or 200g bags for ready to use ground coffee
- Weight: 60g x 50 bags = 3kg or 200g x20 = 4kg
- In the box: Free filter papers included with 60g bag size
- Doing good: 10% of our profit’s are gifted yearly to UK Youth groups who do good!
- Ethical: Fairly traded, expertly roasted coffee - always ethical, fresh coffee in every bag
Freshly roasted and portioned:
These ready portioned bags (60g/200g) are expertly blended to deliver maximum flavour with minimal fuss and waste. We have freshy roasted, then ground these beans for incredible filter coffee every time. We grind this coffee to a size suitable for universal filter coffee and press methods, so it makes a great all round coffee.
Making fresh coffee:
- Filter machines and bulk brewers: Simply pour the coffee into your chosen coffee brewer (free filter papers are provided with the 60g bags!), set your machine and enjoy delicious coffee in under 6 minutes!
- French press/cafetiere: Simply allow approx 1 tablespoon per mug, pour over just-off-the-boil hot water, allow to steep for 4-6min, press and enjoy!
- Moka pot/Stove top: fill lower vessle with fresh water, allow 1 tablespoon of ground coffee per mug, screw top back on and allow to perculate up through the pot. Enjoy a strong coffee within just a few minutes!
Disposal and recycling
- Used filters and coffee damp grounds can be either home composted or through council food waste disposal.
- Used bags can be recycled with other plastic bags via recycling centres or some supermarkets.